Buy Award Winning Coffee Beans at GoCoffeeGo.com

Tassimo t45 Coffee Maker

This Tassimo T45 machine is one of the few red one cup coffee makers you will find. I now this sounds crazy, but we have seen many people choose a coffee maker because of it's good looks. When you choose a Tassimo, you know you are choosing quality.

Tassimo 1 cup Coffee Maker

This Tassimo machine offers all of the same benefits that the pricier Tassimo coffee makers includes, other than the multi language LED readout.

bosch coffee maker, TAS4513UC in fire engine red

Bosch Tassimo T45 Shown in Sexy Red

This is one of the few single cup coffee makers that is offered in red. If red isn't in your decor palette, Tassimo offers this same model in a sleek platinum color as well.

With the exclusive barcode technology found only on Tassimo coffee makers, you will find that your coffee is consistently the best it can be.

What that means for you is that this Tassimo will deliver a prefect cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea of your choice ... with every brew.

And the unique water filtration system that is included is much better than other water filters at eliminating odd tastes and harmful elements that are sometimes found in common tap water.

Tassimo t45 features

Like the more expensive Tassimo machine, this model includes such features like:

Touted as the world's smartest single serve coffee maker, Tassimo keeps this 1 cup coffee maker simple.

It's easy to use ... just push one button and your single serve coffee maker brews the perfect cup from your choice of t discs available.

As with all the other models, this Tassimo coffee maker includes:

The energy saving system is important if you are using your single cup coffee maker in an RV or dorm room, or perhaps have (as many of us do) multiple small kitchen appliances plugged in at the same time.

Other coffee makers continue to draw on the electrical current, even when you are not brewing coffee. Tassimo has a smarter system.

Read reviews of the different Tassimo coffee makers here

Easily compare prices on both espresso-and-coffee-makers and Ebay using these links:

Find the Tassimo Coffee Maker right here on Ebay This Tassimo coffee maker is available on espresso-and-coffee-makers, where you can shop and compare prices securely.

Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive valuable discounts right to your inbox. Click here to learn more...

• Espresso Makers & Reviews
  • Coffee Grinders
  • ?
  • container shaddow
    Subscribe To This Site
    XML RSS
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Add to My MSN
    Subscribe with Bloglines

At Espresso-and-Coffee-Makers.com we're committed to helping you not only learn about making the best cup of java you have ever tasted, but we want to welcome you as a vital participant in this site.

Simply let us know how we can help you find your way around and if there is anything you need please let us know.

Bookmark and Share

Resources

Newsletter

Get Our Purely Coffee Beans Newsletter In Your Inbox:

Published quarterly with latest pages, news, promotions, tips and advice! All to help you find, make and drink the best coffee ever!

Just click here to sign up now or miss it!

... With Free Bonus!

Sign up now and I'll also send you my "Guide to Buying Your Coffee Maker". Absolutely Free!

Email

Name

Then

Don't worry, your e-mail address is totally secure.
    I promise to use it only to send you Coffee News and Reviews.

Coffee Maker Stores

Find your favorite coffee maker brands and products in these three markets. Click on the flag for coffee makers in your country.

Bosch Tassimo Home Brewing System ... The most complete single serve coffee and beverage maker

quoted text

How much coffee do you drink? Find out here what others think is too much coffee

New! All About Coffee and Diabetes read more here